Monday, May 26, 2008

You go with your GRAD self !


Darin and I recently returned from a trip to Minnesota. The main reason for the trip was to see my niece Samantha (Kim's daughter) graduate from college. I really enjoyed spending time (although not as much as I would've liked) with Samantha and the rest of Kim's family. We went on a nice tour of the Minneapolis-St.Paul area, had a few meals, and lots of laughter together. Samantha is a beautiful person inside and out and makes me proud to be her Aunt. From the time she was a small child she's amazed me with her intelligence and humor. I knew all along she would go far and I look forward to watching her make her next move in this game we call life. Congratulations Sam, and again.......You go with your "GRAD" self ;)

1 comments:

We are Family! said...

Hey Celest,
Just looking over all my fav blogs and came across yours! I CAN'T believe Samantha has graduated from COLLEGE!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!! Where does the time go??????

Love,
~jen~ Alexander (Vause)