Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I love my friends !

It's been a long time, but we were finally able to get together Saturday night for a much needed Girls Night Out. This is something we had done on a fairly regular basis for sometime but things change and life gets busy. We met at Stonewood for dinner. Had a great meal, laughed, chatted, and played a cute game where we exchanged small gifts of each others "Favorites". There was a pretty big group this time so I took pics in groups of two.Jill and Janet (Sisters)Alyssa and Arian (Sisters)Rhonda, Baby Bryce and MonicaBrooke and AlyssaLoRaine and JulynneAnnetta and DebraAndrea and StaceyLaila and ShellieThe whole gang

Oh....and we did have the most amazing server ever ;)

4 comments:

Janet said...

I could not believe my eyes when I saw you had a new post!!!
That was fun wasn't it? Next time we'll have to play musical chairs so I can talk to everyone.
I want copies of all the pics.

The Morgan Family! said...

Very nice...she's working at stonewood now?very cool!

Anonymous said...

WE HAD A GREAT TIME! WE SHOULDN'T WAIT SO LONG TO DO IT AGAIN. I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

That was so much fun!