Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy 21st Anniversary !

Whew....... 21 years!! I'm barely 21 myself. I don't see how this could be. But it's true, Darin and I are celebrating our 21st Wedding Anniversary today. The picture below was taken in 1980 when I was 12 years old and Darin was 15. We were in the apartment of David and Robin Roberts. I lugged this snap shot around in my wallet folded in half so just Darin was showing for years. Mom found this picture and tried to have it restored and this is what we have now.
Priceless if I do say so myself :)
The following picture was our wedding
picture taken of course on August 15, 1987.

And this is Darin and I now. Still as in love

and as happy as we were as teeny boppers !

I cannot express how thankful I am and how blessed I am to have such a wonderful man in my life. After all these years he's still my very favorite person to be around, and my very best friend. He still makes me laugh and I still get butterflies in my stomach when I think of him. I do have a wonderful life and Darin and I are definitely perfect for each other. He's a perfect man, a perfect father, and a perfect husband. And well I'm just "PERFECT". And if you don't believe me just ask him ;) Thanks for 21 awesome years Darin, and Happy Anniversary !!

5 comments:

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Happy Anniversary!!! That's so cool that you guys have known each other for so long- the picture of you and him at 12 and 15 is so cute.

One proud Mommie said...

Have a very happy Anniversary, with many more to come :)

Janet said...

That picture is priceless! I love it!

Anita said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture of the 2 of you when you guys were younger. Love ya both,

Ben and Sherrie said...

Happy Anniversary! Those pictures are so cute. My parents would probably remember that one being taken.