Friday, September 26, 2008

"They think his tractor's sexy"

Darin and I were sitting in the house relaxing over the weekend and heard a rumble coming from outside. Imagine our surprise to find this scene when we investigated further by going outside. Now don't ask me why I thought this was so funny, but I got the biggest kick out of it. (could be the size of our yard in comparison to the tractor, but it sure tickled me). Randy and his friend Chris were doing his Mother's yard, and decided to be nice and mow ours also. That's why I love this boy so much. Just when I'm so frustrated with him I want to torture him with some medieval torture device he does something like this. Randy was the sweetest, most giving, and helpful kid ever. He was always worried about everyone else and loved to take care of others. This just reaffirms to me that all is not lost. Even if Randy's reasoning for helping is that "Dad is way to old and crippled to take care of the lawn himself," we love him and appreciate his help. Thanks Randy !

3 comments:

Anita said...

Randy is a doll! I'm not sure he likes to be called that, but I sure love him too! Thanks for all he does. I can fully understand why he likes the tractor...

Janet said...

Tell him my husband is old and crippled too. :)

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!