Friday, October 10, 2008

Look who's 40

I awoke to the most beautiful roses from my wonderful husband for my 40th birthday with a sweet little tiny cake just for me.

This is close up of one of the roses because I have never seen any like it and thought they were gorgeous. They are red and pink variegated.
At work, my coworkers surprised me with a yummy chocolate fudge cake and even sang to me. Wish I would've taken pics of them but I forgot :( I am 40 you know. Beside the cake at work, I couldn't begin to tell the amount of messages, voicemail, texts, emails, and phone calls I received throughout the day from all my family and friends. I was really touched by every one's thoughtfulness and well wishes.


Then my wonderful friend Stacey took me out to lunch to my very favorite restaurant in the world, "Cracker Barrel". We had a great time even though our time together was short. This is a pic of Stacey and Corbin (a little guy Stacey babysits).Next is picture of me and sweet "LilaBeth". I love this kid and best of all she love me:) I had the best birthday ever and when it was time for bed I told Darin that I didn't want to go to sleep because I didn't want my birthday to be over, so he told me tomorrow could be my birthday too, so.........................

4 comments:

Janet said...

Happy birthday girl! You deserve it!
When are we doing a girls night out to celebrate all the October birthdays?!

manda carol said...

Well Happy Birthday! I didn't realize it was your birthday! I hope you had an excellent birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I loved the beautiful card you made me. I put a shout out to you on my birthday blog! I am glad you had a wonderful day you deserve it!

We are Family! said...

HAPPY Belated Birthday Girl!!!!
I didn't know you and Stacy were friends! Small world! Please tell her I said Hello!!!! I haven't seen her in years!!!!