Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"Boosha Rump"



Meet Davis! Alright he's much to old to be called my little "Boosha Rump" but that is a name he acquired when he was my sweet little side kick. Let me tell you..... this guy is pretty much perfect. I can't believe what a smart, sweet, and sensitive young man he's turning out to be. All of my favorite things about him still ring true, and our relationship was as if he'd never moved away. Davis was a pleasure to spend time with and I looked forward to our mornings together, and also looked forward to picking him up from wrestling practice every afternoon. He was so protective of me and spent much time worrying himself about me and my well being. There's a new member in their family, a kitten named Luna ("Lunatic" as I lovingly referred to her) and Davis showed so much responsibility in loving and caring for her. It made me so proud. It was very hard to say goodbye to him and look forward to seeing him again soon. I love you Davis, my little "Boosha Rump".


0 comments: