Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"No Fuss Russ"

Meet Russell! I'm pretty sure I've blogged about my visits with him before but I wanted to do it again. This boy is simply amazing! The reason I called him no fuss Russ is exactly that. No fuss. Now I've been around my share of 16 year olds before. Heck I even was one a long time ago and I will assure you he is amazing. Maybe he was on his best behavior because the parentals weren't around (or maybe they threatened him), but he never once gave me a reason for concern. Never had to be asked to help. Did his homework and took care of all his responsibilities without anyone on his back. This to me is amazing. Not only is Russell no fuss. He's a great help with Emma, super funny, super smart and well.....pretty much amazing. I'm thankful for the time I had to spend with him and look forward to our next visit. I love you Russell. Keep smiling!








2 comments:

Janet said...

I know you miss those babies, but I am sure glad you're back!! I missed seeing your beautiful face!

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Hey I keep meaning to tell you thank you for the Christmas card! I was such a slacker this year, I didn't send out any. (Actually I didn't last year either...)