Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Whew...I'm home !


Washington was BEAUTIFUL!!! Everywhere you look it's another spectacular view. The pictures above were taking from the balcony of Kym's living room. The weather was nice some days, and other days it was rainy and cold, but I can't complain. I had a wonderful trip and look forward to visiting again, but man was I happy to get home. I missed Darin too much and won't be going anywhere without him again for that long. The driving out there absolutely petrified me. I was sure any minute the brakes or the transmission would fail and I would certainly have a horrible crash, and if it wasn't mechanical failure that would kill me the traffic definitely would. I promise I'll never complain about speed weeks traffic again. I was able to spend a few days with Kym and Jym when they returned from their trip before I came home so I did get to see alot of stuff and go alot of places with them driving. Whew!!



0 comments: