Saturday, October 11, 2008

Look who's 40, take 2

After work today Darin and I went out to dinner to celebrate my birthday. Woo Hoo ! There was a bunch of us and I had a wonderful time with my friends and family.
Richard & Amy Hill, Randy & Marie Child, Darin & I, Jordan & Michael Davis, Mom & Dad, Claire & Kevin, Wendy & Chris Allaway.


Mallory (Tabi's friend), Randy Child, Shalee Taylor(Behind Chris's head), Chris Phaffl and Tabitha Child.Kevin, Ralyn & Julynne Taylor.Meem & Amps (June & Jerry Edinger)This is a beautiful statue I received from the Taylor family. There's a story behind, and maybe I'll blog it one day.My beautiful flowers, cards, gifts and balloons. I had a wonderful birthday and will cherish all these memories forever. And 40 is great!!! I think I love it :)

2 comments:

Anita said...

Thanks for blogging the pictures,looks like you had a fun filled day and dinner. The only one I could enlarge is the one of the roses. They are beautiful! I hope you will always remember that special day. I can remember when you came home from the hospital! What a great day that was. I love you!!!

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Happy Birthday! (late, I'm sorry) It looks like you had a really nice day!