Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TAGGED!

6 Random Facts About Me!


1.) I was a speed skater when I was young. Skating was my passion, and I still skate everyday. (Well in my mind anyway)
2.) I have obsessive compulsive disorder, and certain things disturb me to the point of physical sickness and/or panic attacks.
3.) I love to eat, yet HATE to cook and find it to be gross waste of my time.
4.) I am germaphobic. I know better, and I know it's crazy, but can't stop it. Some days are better than others.
5.) I'm very shy, yet love to talk, yet hate to talk on the phone. I know it's very strange.
6.) I am fascinated with Asian babies (hope to have one one day of my own) and the Asian culture.

Okay, so now I'm supposed to tag some people. I tag everyone who reads this and will participate :)

1 comments:

Anita said...

Celeste, I was wondering how do I respond to being tagged? Where do I answer the questions? Strange, nothing you mentioned surprised me. Happy Halloween. Love ya, Anita