Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I love my crazy babies !

One day my sweet baby was over visiting ("Visiting" is parental language for "Eating"). At the time I did not find this to be a very funny conversation, however every time I play it over in my head I must admit I laugh.

Me: You know the way I am Tabi. You know I'm gonna get all upset and stressed out, Why can't you just clean up after yourself so I won't have to do it?

Tabi : You know the way I am Mom. Why can't you just clean up after me so it doesn't upset you and stress you out, then we'll get along fine?

I love this kid.....she even makes my heart smile :)

Then there's the other baby !! Randy decides that the gas prices are too high and having trouble finding much work decided he should sell his beloved truck and get something smaller and better on gas and insurance until things ease up a little. Pretty smart thinking for Randy. Sooooo

He went from this:











To this:









I don't get it, I guess I'm missing something, and.........I don't care what he does, he's still my best buddy, and he's definitely got my heart :)

3 comments:

Anita said...

You have beautiul kiddo's, They are defineately a fantastic niece and nephew! Love ya all, Aunt Anita

We are Family! said...

LOL!!! Ohhhhh...what I have to look forward to! We already have some of those conversations in this house! I have an 11 year old that sometimes THINKS she is 19!!!
Any advice???????? I have to do this 3 more times!!!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.