Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Friendly Request

Please remind me if I ever mention the thought of moving to anyone, smack me and remind how I despise this. We recently took part in the move of my favorite "Roomies" Tabi and Pami. This actually was the easiest move for us yet. The extent of our help was picking up and returning the moving truck. Alright we did help with the garage sale (another I'd like to be reminded not to do) to de-junk last weekend, and I will help with cleaning and closing up the old place, cause that's what I do. I got out of all the actual packing and moving boxes and furniture and unpacking. See I'm really old and tired and those jobs are just too hard on me anymore (batting my eyes and showing my pouty lip still works ;).

The last couple of years I've actually been working Darin to sell our place, and buy a small condo or apartment. My goal is to simplify my life as much as possible. I know that the grass is always greener so I just sit back and fantasize in my mind living in my sweet little place with no lawn and no maintenance. However after being reminded of the hassles of moving by watching Tabitha and Pam, and Chantelle and her family, I think I'll just stay put in my little home, and work on keeping it up.

1 comments:

Ben and Sherrie said...

Speaking from experience I have moved one too many times (6x's in 6 years)and have no intent to move anytime soon. I don't even look at other living opportunities.