Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A time for laughs ?

With Momma being so sick we were able to see alot
of friends and family as they came to visit.
This is a picture of Karl's wife Pat, Sisters Anita
and Wendy, and Michael Kelly (a family friend).

Pamela "The Baby"Pat and Anita
Brother Bruce, wife Teresa, and their girls, Emily and Laura.
Anyone who knows my brother Mike will find this picture of
him some what normal. Now you know why we laugh so much,
even at inappropriate times.
Uncle Mike and Sheila

My friends and boss, Kevin and Julie Taylor. I see them all the time, but LOVE this picture of them so I thought I'd include it.
Mark & Kathy with their daughter Tiffany and granddaughter Stella.

Wendy, Me, Momma and Anita. Anita flew in from Utah to help out out with Mom and had to go home on Sunday. I was seriously scared for her to leave and considered calling for the other "Nurse Sister" Kim, but Mom is doing well enough that Kim can be spared the expense of the trip for now. I'm selfish and want to see her sooooo bad but pretty sure I can't make her come to help with Mom, without her actually checking to see if it's neccesary. My wheels are turning though so maybe I'll come up with something good.

These are my nephews Davis and Russell. Russell came to visit but somehow manage to slip off without me taking a picture with him. I loved hanging with him (he makes me laugh).
There were alot more visiters during this time but like Russell, managed to slip out without pictures and like I said, even though times were a little on the tense side it was awesome to see all the people we love. We're so happy Mom is feeling better and can't help but wonder if laughter really isn't the best medicine. Even if she wasn't the one laughing!

1 comments:

One proud Mommie said...

I think it is wonderful how family comes together durring difficult times. I love your mother and glad to hear she is doing better. She and your Intire family will be in our prayers. I'm sure having her kids with her helped in making her feel better. :)